Sunday, October 21, 2012

Seeking continuous positive change and self-renewal   (Prayer 2)


Dear God,

Thank you for a new week, this is another chance to be better and a signal of renewal.

Remind me that in this life, I should endlessly seek positive changes to improve, educate, strengthen, simplify, purify and truly better myself.

Life is a nonstop journey of education, adventure and work.

What changes can I try to achieve this week? Can I seek your help? I shall write them down, including my goals and with tentative deadlines.

Why should we human beings do only resolutions every new year, why not every new week or even every new day?

Let me be a blessing to the world and to help fulfill your will, although I am not a religious person.

Help me grow in faith, so that I can have the strength to decisively and continuously renew myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment